Instrument Rental with Studio 19 – How does it work?
Renting an instrument through Studio 19 is an easy and cost-effective way to get your hands on a brand new instrument.
If you're a beginner:
It can be hard to know whether you will want to continue learning a new instrument, and this is why you should consider the option of renting through Studio 19.
When you rent through Studio 19, you receive a brand new instrument from us that you can give back after 6 months - no questions asked. You can also buy out your rental instrument at any point. So, you might decide after 3 months that you absolutely love learning the flute and will continue playing for years to come. At this point, you may want to switch to purchasing the instrument that you have been renting. The amount you pay to purchase the instrument will depend on how long you have been renting (you will need to contact Studio 19 to find out how much).
This gives you the freedom and peace of mind that you can hand the instrument back after six months.
If you're a more advanced player:
Perhaps you’re a trombone player interested in giving bass trombone a try. Why not rent for a few months and purchase when you are confident that this is the right instrument for you? Or maybe you only need the instrument for an album you're producing. When you rent with Studio 19, you get a high quality, new instrument that you can hand back after 6 months.
How do I apply?
You can apply right here on our website by following these steps:
1. On the Fine Music website, locate the product page for the instrument you would like to rent.
2. On the right side of the page, click 'Apply Now' and follow the prompts to complete your application with Studio 19.
3. A Fine Music staff member will contact you when your application has been approved and you can either collect from the store in Hawthorn (VIC) or opt for delivery.
4. Rent the instrument for a minimum of 6 months, UNLESS you switch to purchasing (this can be done at any time).
5. Return the instrument to Fine Music when you would like to finish the rental!
At Fine Music, we will assist you in selecting the right instrument for you to rent and guide you through the application process. Once you begin renting the instrument, Studio 19 Rentals will be able to help with most questions relating to your rental or the process of purchasing your instrument. You can speak to their friendly service team on 1300 889 560 or email email@example.com.
Still not sure whether to rent or buy? Have a chat to us in store or through our website. We’re happy to help you weigh up your options and find the best solution for you.